1. 1 box Profiteroles* (see photo) or donut holes
2. Vanilla sticks (see photo) or Pocky
3. Icing (see photo) – needs to be the kind of icing that hardens.
4. Small round candies (M&Ms, Smarties, or Skittles)
* Profiteroles are little chocolate-covered cream puffs filled with custard, found with frozen desserts at the grocery store.
*I don’t have a picture of the candies because I ate them all… oops…
1. Follow defrosting instructions for profiteroles (if applicable)
2. Break each stick into 4 equal pieces and then poke into profiterole to make spider legs.
3. Attach candies with frosting.
4. Use black frosting to make pupils (if desired).
Big Black Hairy Moles
For an easier (and more disgusting) recipe, just poke several sticks in to the profiteroles randomly and don’t bother attaching eyes.
If you prefer savory and not sweet…
Big Hairy Warts
Easy recipe using Pillsbury Cresent roll dough, pizza sauce and shoestring potatoes! Click here for this recipe.
Use your imagination and improvise, and send me pictures and I’ll post them!
Tags: candies, cresent, custard, donut holes, dough pizza, easy recipe, frosting, frozen desserts, Hairy, halloween, halloween party snacks, Icing, Instructions, moles, party, Pillsbury, pizza sauce, post, profiterole, profiteroles, recipe, roll dough, shoestring potatoes, skittles, smarties, spider legs, Spiders, Squishy, vanilla sticks